What We Do & And What We Don't
- We offer email address verification service
- We do verify lists of email addresses in files
- We have real-time verification API
- We do not bill Unknown and Accept All statuses
- We constantly improving our algorithms
Verification Result Status
Verification status of an email can possibly be either Valid, Invalid, Accept All or Unknown.
- Valid - Means email address has been accepted by the mail server, safe to send.
- Invalid - Email address was rejected by mail server, do not send.
- Accept All - Mail server is configured to accept every email address and we were not able to validate existence of the address, not recommended to send.
- Unknown - We were not able to validate existence of the email address, not recommended to send.
Associated Status Reasons
Additionally, we provide a reason why an email address has a specific status.
- Accepted Email - Email address has been accepted by the mail server.
- Rejected Email - Email address has been rejected by the mail server.
- Invalid Syntax - Syntax of the email address is invalid according to RFC.
- Invalid Domain - Domain name of the email address does not exist.
- No MX Record - MX record for the domain does not exist.
- Invalid MX Record - MX record of the domain is invalid.
- DNS Error - Error occurred while performing DNS resolving of the domain.
- SMTP Error - Error occurred while performing SMTP validation.
Moreover, verification result includes several parameters which help you decide to send or not.
- Role - Is address role based (e.g. abuse, admin, no-reply etc.).
- Disposable - Is address belongs to a disposable email service.
- Public - Is address belongs to a publicly accessible email provider.
- User - The part before at-sign.
- Domain - The part after at-sign.
- Email - Normalized email address.
Yahoo & AOL email verification
Currently we support validating Yahoo and AOL email addresses along with providing special status reason email_exists which doesn't always guarantee deliverability cause the inbox can be disabled or full.